Better question: (Destiny)

by Monochron, Friday, October 03, 2014, 13:28 (3503 days ago) @ Earendil

Just saying that to the best of my knowledge, Destiny is a game that will continue to disappoint me. And thus, it isn't for me. Bungie hasn't communicated any issues with Destiny's development ala Halo 2.

I could be wrong about this, but I'm pretty sure Bungie didn't admit to Halo 2 issues until near or after Halo 3's release. They certainly didn't come out a month later and admit to anything. Bungie might be willing to talk about things in the future, but right now they are trying to let the game stand on it's own merits, not cloud things by publicizing what they think are their own failures. Which is a good thing. While I'd like to know what happened, I wouldn't want to wish the media frenzy that would result on them or anything right now.

Yeah I don't remember the exact time frame for all that. As it is now, like you said, they haven't said anything. Therefore I don't have any evidence either way. Once new evidence comes up, I may change my beliefs. Delivering one disappointing thing is evidence enough on its own though.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread