Destiny is broken beyond repair. (Destiny)

by car15, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 15:16 (3499 days ago) @ Korny
edited by car15, Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 15:44

Darn devs openly acknowledging that they do take our feedback into consideration when overhauling aspects of the game. Why can't this be like the good old days when we bought a game and didn't have to worry about "patches" and "updates"? When the game was completely perfect at launch?

Those WERE the good old days. Devs had no excuse for shipping incomplete games. They got it right the first time or not at all.

EDIT: More importantly, publishers had less incentive to rush developers, because they could only afford to ship so many crappy unfinished games before customers started catching on.

Seems to be working just fine to me. Clearly not broken.

I do appreciate the snark here, but you didn't address my point about artificial difficulty.

"Destiny is designed specifically to force you to play in the manner prescribed by Bungie... except players don't play that way. So yeah, maybe I'm contradicting myself, but I need more attention! I'm 28 years old!"

Personal attacks are frowned upon here, right? Mods? Want to do something about this?

I learned a new word today, it's called "consistency"... I don't know what it means. Any mods want to help define it for me?

It's almost like an RPG with MMO elements... Dang! Why can't it be like in Call of Duty, where you only have to rely on repetitiveness and replaying content over and over to unlock guns and skins? Wait...

Because if I dislike Destiny, I must like CoD.

This might as well be Bungie.net.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread