This Atheon bug is reproducible (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 21:03 (3476 days ago) @ Claude Errera
edited by Cody Miller, Tuesday, November 11, 2014, 21:07

One problem with that explanation is that the Minotaur and Goblins in the "green" timestream are clearly a more ancient form of the Vex.

The way I understand it, this area was once (in the past) a lush green area that (in the future) has been abandoned/forgotten/fallen into a state of desertion once we have destroyed Atheon and his Vex are no longer giving life to the place.

That's the opposite of how I've understood it, and I've been yelling past and future for weeks now, and I'm not aware that anyone has misunderstood.

Left. Right. No confusion at all.

lol - I love your certainty. I had a hell of a time figuring out 'left' and 'right' when we first played - I was facing the back wall, so my 'left' was someone else's 'right'. You think it's obvious that it should be in the context of 'facing Atheon' - but there's really no good reason for that. I thought it was obvious that it should be in the context of 'most of the play area'.

::shrug::

Now you know. Left and right facing as you enter. :-p

I also just learned that your radar will tell you which side the went to. That works whatever way you are facing :-)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread