Game Launch Issues, Mcc and Destiny (Gaming)

by red robber @, Crawfish Country, Friday, November 14, 2014, 23:25 (3457 days ago)

What is the deal with all these crappy new game launches? After two days I finally got MCC updates downloaded only to find out the game doesn't really work anyway. I've only played two MP matches since launch :( Fingers crossed this stuff gets fixed in a timely fashion.

I guess the MP failure works out ok though, because I've kinda found my groove with destiny PvP. Except that my connection only allows me to play rumble or skirmish. In hindsight, the destiny issues really weren't that bad at launch as some of these others.

I will say this though. After playing the first two Halo CE missions, its obvious how much more difficult Halo campaign is in comparison to Destiny. Its AMAZING how much the elites move and dance and dodge and duck. Jeez. I had an elite dodge four plasmas thrown immediately one after the other. It was horrible and incredible all at the same time. I've grown so accustomed to Destiny's bland pitiful enemies that I was getting my ass handed to me by grunts.

To me something feels a little off with mcc. Maybe its the porting, maybe its 60FPS, maybe its playing on a bigger better TV than I'm accustomed to with these older games. I still love it, but it doesn't feel the same. Meh, I'll adjust in time.

I think I'll be playing MCC for campaign fun, and swapping to Destiny for MP until things change.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread