Departure Lounge (Destiny)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Sunday, November 16, 2014, 21:22 (3475 days ago) @ red robber

I like your departure lounge idea. I'd go a step further and maybe have a Ready Room, or an area in the hangar with different ships each designated for specific missions. For example, there would be a dropship like a halo pelican with 6 seats for the Raid. When you want to raid you head to the raid dropship and see if anyone is there. Once all the seats are filled the raid launches. Or for strikes there could be elevators labeled for each strike. When full, you'd press x and your ghost would close the doors to launch the strike. There could even be a banner at the main hub showing you how many people were queued up to play each event.

The shooting range idea could be called the armory. If you wanna talk gun stuff, or shoot weapons, maybe even discuss the best armor depending on your needs, this is where you'd hang out.

I love ALL of these ideas! That would definitely be a place I'd want to hang out at, as opposed to pass through.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread