I lol'd. All disconnects in CE Raid should be "Eris" errors (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Thursday, November 20, 2014, 14:21 (3453 days ago) @ kornman00

In all seriousness, I wonder if the "he took everything from me" is a reference to her having 3 eyes...maybe he somehow tried to twist her into a minion of the Dark and make her some Human/Hive hybrid? Possibly an experiment to what they want to do to all of Earth? But she fought back and now she's out for revenge.

Calling it now: If you die in Crota's End a lemon-bar Cursed Thrall spawns at your place of death. And...you have to use a Sword to kill it before you can revive the downed person. Effectively, you're possessed by the Hive when you die, until the Sword carrier uses their Light to bring you back :p

I've wondered if the Hive are actually zombie humans spawned after the collapse, and Oryx is some sort of God that can morph corpses into Hive like the Traveler does with gaurdians. When you fight the hive you're actually fighting the victims of some horrible genocide against humanity.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread