Question about the 4 "main" reward drops... (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Sunday, November 23, 2014, 15:28 (3449 days ago) @ Mid7night

... They are sepera from the chests, yes?

So if I'm missing just one of the four "drops", do I have to replay the exact one I missed, or will any of the boss-drops fill the slot?

In the "Advisors" page, it just shows the first three slots full, but I know I missed one of the first two, not the last one. So what's the best way to get my missing reward?

The four drops from the Oracles, Templar, Gatekeeper, and Atheon are all individually tracked on each of the difficulties. That means if you somehow didn't get one by joining a raid and skipping ahead, you need to play the specific section to get the drop. You can get one drop per difficulty per character per week.

If you run hard mode without running normal mode, the game will roll you two drops from each of these. This is advantageous because you now get two rolls at hard mode loot, instead of only one if you had played once on normal, then hard.

Chests you can get one drop per character per week. If you get a chest on normal, you can't get it again on hard, except for the Exotic Chest in the Gorgon's maze.

For max loot, run the Vault of Glass every week from the start with every character you have on hard. Don't do any normal runs unless you have beaten hard.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread