PS4 exclusive strike and exotic (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Tuesday, December 02, 2014, 14:29 (3440 days ago) @ Revenant1988

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-12-02-heres-the-playstation-exclusive-content-in-destiny-expansion-the-dark-below

Wow. Still more timed exclusives? That's shitty for xbox players.

That is a darn shame...

I wish this stuff would stop being an OK business model.

Are you going to repeat this yet again when the next DLC's exclusives are announced? Because this is still the exact same deal that you complained about before.

As for the content itself, I'm trying to be optimistic, but if all they did was just make another super-hydra, make it moldy looking, and increase the coverage of the rotating shield, then that is not adding more challenge to the strikes.

Apart from the Dust Palace, when have the bosses ever been anything but bullet sponges to ping at and avoid fire from while you dealt with the minions? The arena and fight is what's interesting, not so much the boss.

Granted- that's just me going off the provided promotional image, but I'm skeptical.

There are better ways to do boss fights than just pumping lead into them from a distance, while fighting off smaller versions of the same enemy.

Dust Palace was a good step in the right direction, boss-wise. Wish they could do more than "Big version of smaller enemy" though...

Also, Metroid Prime would like it's parasite queen boss back.

I can already hear the music playing in my head...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread