The Dust Palace: DBO Edition... (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 06:37 (3439 days ago) @ petetheduck
edited by Korny, Wednesday, December 03, 2014, 07:08

No youtube eh?

We just ran this and recorded it for you. I can post an .mp4. Can you play 1080p? 720p?

It's all for you man, tell me how you want it.

Someone got an exotic at the end. Not saying who or what, but you'll have to watch ;-)

Thanks guys! I appreciate that and look forward to checking it out.

Youtube as a player is fine; as a source for the content itself, not so much. I would much rather watch you guys play than watch what ever random youtube video turns up with a search. That's what I meant.

Here you go, then... Cody will use his movie magic skills to blend our two videos together (maybe), but here's my perspective...

-This was the first time that I touched my Monte Carlo. I thought that its high fire rate would translate to insane recoil and horrible stability. I was wrong. That thing may see some more use, and I generally hate Auto Rifles...

-1:33 Definitely how Bungie envisioned us coming across a Public Event... Too bad the worlds allow so few people/such small Fireteams. Curse you, Last-gen!

-8:36 = Gjallarhorn

-10:50 2v1 me, bros! This is what I'd love to see in future boss battles; the ability to go on the offensive. Too many (read: ALL OF THEM) strikes depend on your team hanging back in a safe corner and pinging the boss when the minions aren't giving you trouble. That's not satisfying. That's work. I really like this strike because while many people will still hang at the top back and ping the Flayers (looking at the Revenants of the world), you actually do have options. You can take them one at a time, you can divide and focus on one each, you can take a rocket and with a bit of luck push them off the edge, or you can stay back and do it the boring way. There are a number of ways to approach this fight, and I'd love to see how Nightfall skulls change the dynamic (namely the burns)... Too bad we won't get this as a Nightfall until the the Xbox does...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread