Yeah, but... (Destiny)

by iconicbanana, C2-H5-OH + NAD, Portland, OR, Friday, January 09, 2015, 09:34 (3366 days ago) @ Cody Miller

On my crappy 1.5Mb DSL, the 360 version gets kicked off less the the XB1. The 360 also seems to jump to tower and strikes faster then the XB1.

On my not-so-crappy cable connection (5-10 ms ping, 60Mb down, 15Mb up), all of this is true here too.

Based on your location and quoted speed, I'm betting you are forced to used Comcast.
Comcast and Consistency do not go together...unless we're talking about lobbying money ;-)

You're right - but it doesn't change the fact that the 360 handles most of this stuff better than the the Xbone does. (And parties... ugh. I've gotten them to work properly ONCE on the Xbone. ONCE. No trouble at all on the 360.)

Well, with the PS4 you get the graphics of next gen, and the ease of parties the last gen offers. Extra weapons and maps, and you have a win win. I'm not sure why anybody got any other version frankly :-p

Because PSN is terrible; who cares how good the content is if you can never get online? ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread