Missed Oppertunity? (Bungie Bounty comes home!) (DBO)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Tuesday, January 27, 2015, 19:43 (3387 days ago) @ Revenant1988

This is really Deej's thing, and we're at his whim (which I'm happy to be). I got the impression that the Bungie Bounty is about players trying to beat Bungie at their own game and filling up the non-Bungie spots with a few people from the community to bring attention to fansites is an added bonus.

I think it would be cool if we could include more folks like you say (and I agree, I think DBO could pull it off on our end), but imagining it from Deej's point of view, what you're suggesting is a different kind of beast. :) If more Bungie representatives were available or something, like one for every team, I could see it happening for sure. But having Deej alone comb through games of people he never played with -teams who may have had subs and other variables- sounds like a headache for him, and you open the floor to a lot more potential headaches like false claims and impostors and other unforeseen troubles. You'd have teams of non-Bungie people pseudo-representing Bungie. I could see a company being hesitant of that. :/

I wonder if someday we could do something akin to your suggestion ourselves, for some special forum swag or something? I don't know, might be fun...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread