Disagree (DBO)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, February 07, 2015, 13:05 (3376 days ago) @ CyberKN

Hunters also gain significant damage resistance while their super is active, and blade-dancers have perks to REGEN health with every kill they make on top of that.

This is ONLY true with Bladedancers. Gunslingers are just as easy to kill while their golden gun is active. I still maintain the average number of kills is only significantly higher as a Gunslinger if you don't count the times a Gunslinger gets killed right after popping their super. And I know what everyone is going to say "But that's because you messed up." As someone who plays Gunslinger as a primary, you can't always know that when you turn the corner after popping your super that the guy around the corner will have: heavy ammo, a shotgun, a sniper ready for you, any sticky grenade, or a super of their own (which if they aren't another hunter they won't die in one golden gun shot mid-super). And that's not even counting the number of times I've met good teams when I come around the corner who focus fire me, so I get 1 kill and then die from the combined power of 3-6 weapons trained on me. I do prefer Golden Gun over any other super, but it's definitely the fragilest of all the supers. Also, talking to many other hunters, you tend to hold onto your super for longer as a Hunter since you don't want to get killed while you're activating it.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread