Bait and switch (Destiny)

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Tuesday, April 14, 2015, 11:19 (3308 days ago) @ Ragashingo

Psssh. What I said was true. Besides, there's always been people more loud and irrational than Cody. It's just most of them aren't worth listening to in the least while Cody sometimes is.

He acknowledged that he wasn't sure if he was justified in being disappointed. He was disappointed nonetheless. He calmly expressed that fact, in a sensible manner that also left room for the fact that his disappointment may be unfounded, and that we'll see, when HoW drops.

Is Cody being loud right now? Not at all, at least not in the post you responded to. Is he being irrational? Kinda. I had the same expectation, that each Expansion would come with a Raid. I'm pretty sure everyone did. The assumption was reasonable, but still ultimately an assumption.

So there's a way you can break this down and portray his actions herein as irrational, but, if that really bothers you, I have no idea how you can stand humanity. Oh, wait, yes I do, simple human irrationality on your part. Glad we got that cleared up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread