My trusty Vendor version Doctor Nope (Destiny)

by RaichuKFM @, Northeastern Ohio, Thursday, April 23, 2015, 10:57 (3342 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Third Eye and Glass Half Full, not to mention I can handle the kick well enough to stick with Hammer Forged, and it just feels right. :D

Then it'll be on to armor; I'll probably lead with Light Beyond Nemesis, and then my Iron Banner shoulders. I like the aesthetics of both and definitely love those perks, whereas my chest and legs I could take or leave in those departments. I'm sure I can find some snazzier pieces with the ammo boosts I want that better fill out my setup Str/Dis/Int-wise.

Probably then I'll do Bad Juju for my Hunter, then Super Good Advice, then just mess around with random weapons and Hunter/Titan armor as I get the stuff.

I just recently bought a set of Warlock armor for Hand Cannons to mess around in Crucible with The Last Word with; those probably won't see upgrades unless I actually have enough to boost every weapon in my armory. Hm. Though now I'm thinking I should swap my Hand Cannon using-character to my Titan... Oops.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread