On Loadouts (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Thursday, June 25, 2015, 12:20 (3225 days ago) @ someotherguy

So for you, you would have 3 loadouts. VOG, CE, and IB. You would apply these to each guy. If the guy has spare guns, like a Red Hand IX, it will stay on him. You would need to manually move these to the vault.

What if he has the Red Hand IX and I put a Loadout with 9 guns on him. Does the Loadout push RH9 out, or does something not get moved over?

The beauty of these applications is that you really no longer need the vault. Everything is the vault.

Because everything you're not currently using is available space, right? Hadn't considered that, but cool.

The way Tower Ghost works on iOS (the only place I've used it), it replicates what you would do with the Destiny app. It moves it to the Vault, then to your intended character--the difference being that it automatically does both steps when you indicate where you want the item to end up. If your vault doesn't have space for the item to move "through it," then the item doesn't move. Likewise, if your character doesn't doesn't have space for the item the item doesn't get moved.

I don't use loadouts but I assume they follow the same logic. It's not uncommon to try to move a gun from one character to another, and the gun ends up in the vault because my character's slots are full.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread