Hilarious! Could someone explain... (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Monday, June 29, 2015, 23:44 (3217 days ago) @ Kermit

I think they had to charge $20 or change the price of other packages they'd already sold. Your opinion on this is not what bothers me. What does bother me is your negativity, sarcasm, and sneering condescension to your inferiors, the fans who might congregate at sites such as this one. That is what I meant by schtick [not sic]. Just wasn't in the mood for it yesterday.

lol get over yourself. Sneering condescension to inferiors. Considering that I don't consider anyone here to be an inferior (well, maybe that car dude because I'm still convinced he's straight up trolling at all times), that's sure amusing I guess. I am a fan. Taken King excites the living daylights out of me. My money is guaranteed for it. My Sunbreaker shirt just arrived in the mail (and all for $5 more than a few shaders and emotes :D). I've pretty much only been trying to have a serious conversation on the economics surrounding a lot of this. Finally do a sarcastic post, gasp. Like you said, it's not unheard of for me to mock a thing that looks ridiculous. My reply to Monochron, if condescending, showed condescension directed toward Activision's pricing. Oh no, I'm mocking and being condescending toward corporate America! Here I am arguing in favor of the consumer and the fans, but that's somehow me viewing the fans as inferior. Consumer advocacy and chivalry, so dead.

My posts have been pretty clear on the pricing of it all. If you want to warp that into some sort of attack on fans and inferiors who are fans and blah blah, well you keep doing your thing there I guess.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread