Totally worth it. (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, August 13, 2015, 16:01 (3202 days ago) @ Kermit

It wouldn't be hard to find a used PS3 and copies of The Last of Us and Journey for a little over $100.

It would be totally worth it, IMHO. You could sell everything after and it would cost you little other than time, and it would be time well spent.

I bought my PS3 on black Friday a few years back, and those were the first two games I played, and I was astounded. I have an affinity toward and a history with the Xbox platform, but those games opened my eyes. There are other games out there, and they may be better than anything you've played before.

Fully agree. I'd go as far as saying that if you're remotely interested in picking up a PS4, Journey and The Last of Us just about make it worthwhile. Obviously a PS4 is a larger $ investment than a refurbished PS3, so that's not going to be realistic for some people. But if it's something you're considering anyway, I think Journey and The Last of Us are worth pulling the trigger.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread