I Pledge! Xbox One (DBO)

by Mid7night ⌂ @, Rocket BSCHSHCSHSHCCHGGH!!!!!!, Thursday, September 03, 2015, 14:25 (3130 days ago) @ Kermit

I hope I'm ready by then! I would love to experience a Raid fresh, long as it may take. I never did that with the other two. I was "almost fresh" for the Vault, but one guy on our team had Datto on his computer while we played in case we got stuck. :P I also would like to join a team of people who play late over several days. I don't have 6+ hours in the middle of the day to play. :)

Are you determined not to have the raid spoiled this time? Do you want to explore with others without having watched the trailers, read the strategies, or watched any gameplay videos?

Take the Raid Purity Pledge!

I, _______, will not expose myself to King's Fall spoilers until I have finished the raid with others who have likewise pledged.

Posting "I pledge" below will serve as your word. (Also indicate your platform of choice in the text.)

I'm going to set something up beginning on the 23rd with the assumption that we can play in shifts over the course of several days. (This is for the folks who have time over the course of several evenings and the following weekend, but who won't have time to try to do it all in one sitting like some are doing.) My event will be for the Xbox One, but of course others can schedule similar events on other platforms.

Kermit

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread