having read the cards *Spoilers* (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, September 15, 2015, 13:29 (3148 days ago) @ Durandal

I don't remember the Ahamkara being linked to the worms other than the Ishtar collective grouping them together. I was reading at 3am though so maybe I missed something.

Some other stuff:
1. Oryx is Luke's Crota's father.
2. Oryx has a brother and sister who helped him conquer many races but have now left him and my even be his enemies.
3. Crota accidentally created the Vex... I think.
4. The Vex created a powerful mind to study and fight Oryx. It didn't end well. For the mind. But it sent the Vex a bunch of data before being captured.
5. We get a new card or two from the Ishtar Collective scientists. They have a device that does odd things and let's them look / move through time. Perhaps the same thing as the FWC device?
6. Rasputin is curious about the Exo Stranger.
7. It's even more looking like Rasputin decided the best way to survive was to attack The Traveler before it could flee.
8. The Cabal are recognizing that Guardians have personal anti attrition devices which the have mistranslated as Dead Persons. They've also noticed the effects of Darkness Zones on Guardian anti attrition capability.
9. Oryx' dreadnought is similar to Crota's netherworld but reshaped and turned inside out so it forces the way into our real world. This lets him keep his netherworld on the move instead of it being anchored in one place like Crota's was... I think.
10. The Last Word has / had a twin called The First Curse. A gun which might have become Thorn. Not direct evidence but it feels right.
11. Dregden Yor gifts Shin Malphur The Last Word after he (Yor) kills Jaren Ward. Basically, he gets Shin to kill him as a way out of his descent into Darkness. The kill is preformed with two shots then one shot of Golden Gun! :)

Probably more cool stuff but that's all I remember at the moment.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread