What I think

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, June 08, 2013, 18:20 (3984 days ago) @ Mix

I believe the Vanguard might be some sort of faction type group. You know what I mean? A group devoted to collecting knowledge. I would love to see that and even be a part of it. Think like, you could be any of the three classes but you could be a Ranger, or a peacekeeper/cop. You can think of being any of the three classes and be a Vanguard, or a knowledge seeker/artifact collector. There are countless possibilities.

. . . But if this is the case then how would a Vanguard be different from a Warlock in Destiny? Could it be a friendly type of non-human species? Connected to the traveler in some way?Based off their designated name and our current reports from mars it might just be the best idea to say they are the ones who enter the front lines on the unknown - a shadow broker type group.

I guess we should just await reports from the Vanguard. Two days.
----------------------------------------

In case you missed it while giving your respective wallets a diet, each shirt has a description of the fraction whose logo is on it.

For the sake of posterity (these descriptions might change slightly after E3 -at least two of them will at least);

Warlock T-Shirt: Discovering truth has always driven you into the unknown.

Hunter T-Shirt: You're no outlaw-at least, not anymore.

Titan T-Shirt: You hail from a long line of heroes, forged from strength and sacrifice.

Fallen T-Shirt: Don't hesitate to send their souls screaming into the black.

Bungie T-Shirt: Don't make us kick your ass.

Vanguard T-Shirt: See you at E3.

FOTC T-Shirt: See you at E3.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread