Not that excited for the PS4 presentation

by kapowaz, Monday, June 10, 2013, 06:07 (3966 days ago) @ electricpirate

I figure Bungie will have 5-10 minutes to play and talk about the game. That means, jamming the max amount of "WOW" in a short period of time. 10 minutes of concentrated blockbuster if you will. Most of these demons follow a pretty similar path, a slow paced introduction, everything goes crazy, big set piece to end it.

The other important thing this presentation means is the gloves are off as far as showing the game goes — up to this point they've been very guarded in what they've shown (a few seconds of in-engine video is all we have so far), but post-E3 they will have demonstrated something that's a lot closer to the product they'll be selling, and presumably the floodgates will open. I don't doubt that Bungie has a ViDoc edited and ready to drop as soon as their E3 stage appearance is done, probably showing even more than they'll show on-stage, and on top of that I'm expecting they'll be posting more regular updates with media, screenshots and game information in the days and weeks that follow.

This is it: the balloon is going up.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread