I was a Big Little Boy yesterday...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 10:51 (3966 days ago) @ Mid7night

Now for more Destiny-specific things...

To anyone who saw the reveal and were still left saying, "yeah, and?", let me just repeat what SEVERAL Bungie peeps said at the afterparty; wait 'til you play it. Wait 'til you can actually experience the moment when you and a bunch of other people you don't know are minding your own business, and something happens in the area that just pulls you all together...like a tank dropping in from the sky, forcing you all to work together to stay alive. Wait 'til you play and realize that the "pregame lobby" is no more, and that the world of Destiny that you wander, that in fact IS the "pregame lobby". To be clear, I didn't actually experience any of that; we didn't get to play Destiny. Wu said it best though: "When I hear Jason Jones say how excited HE is about something, I get excited, I know it's gonna be something cool." (I may have paraphrased from memory a tad, there was beer...nearby...) :)

Interesting. Thank you for this. I would like to note, while this doesn't answer a question I keep asking, it helps. At the very least I know know what to ask next time a question submissions occur.

Congratulations on being able to go to E3. . . you monster.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread