So, is anyone else playing Star Wars Battlefront? (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, November 18, 2015, 21:25 (3090 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Despite my reservations, I picked up Battlefront yesterday. I love it! I'm a big star wars fan, so of course that helps. But besides that, it is in many ways the perfect pallet cleanser after playing so much Destiny over the past year. It's just a dumb, fun shooter with plenty of big, bombastic action. It feels great to control, it looks and sounds spectacular, and it has plenty of "oh shit!" moments that put a smile on my face.

There's not a lot of game there compared to most full-price titles these days, so I could see that turning some people off. But for a fanboy like me, there's more than enough to keep me playing for quite a while.

Has anyone else checked it out? If you're playing on PS4, want to jump in together some time?

We're over the fence on it in terms of "want" (we loved the Beta, and since friends are getting it, we want to as well), but we're at an odd point in time for the first time in a long time where we've bought way too many games in a short timeframe. I haven't touched Destiny in a couple of weeks because Black Ops 3, Dragon Fin Soup, and now Fallout 4 (thanks, Chaos!) have been difficult to juggle, since they're all fantastic games (I haven't even touched Warframe, and they have a crazy rare event going on).

It's weird, but it's also why we haven't picked up Battlefront. It would just be another game thrown into a pretty pricey and packed season so far (especially with some pretty big personal stuff that we're trying to coordinate as well). But we told Paddy that we'd be getting it, so it's kind of a "matter of time" thing, it seems...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread