Xenos Is Right--My Mistake.(Replies) (Gaming)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, November 20, 2015, 21:39 (3088 days ago) @ Xenos

It's an original Xbox 1 game that I'm attempting to play on my 360.

Stabbim, in response to your question, it's a hard stop--coincidentally at the loading screens. I don't think it makes any sounds(I haven't paid attention last time, I'll try it tonight). If it does, I'm pretty sure I don't hear them.

To Kermit's reply--my statement about the disc was indeed a little broad, so I should elaborate--I automatically said "fairly used" simply because it is an 11-year old game. I don't know if the previous owner used it non-stop or if they only played it once, if at all. I just figured if it was sitting on a shelf or on the bedroom floor or etc. for that amount of time, I figured it would have its marks and nicks. It was wrong of me to say "perfectly clean", though. That was an exaggeration on my part--upon closer inspection, there seems to be some smudge around the inner rings of the disc--not fingerprints, but something that can leave some type of residue. But other than that, the disc has no visible scratches. Unless the cleaner is missing(or leaving) those rings himself, it must be from normal wear and tear.

Looking at the disc, those center smudges are the only thing I can think of that might cause problems.

I'll try playing it again tonight and see what results.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread