What games are you playing? (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 01:36 (2937 days ago)

The title says it all: What's everyone playing? I still see quite a few of you in Destiny, but others haven largely moved on. What's taking up your game time in the relative Destiny lull, or did the update manage to pull you back in?

I have a problem with wanting to try every game I stumble across. It results in a lot of unfinished games. I've gotten to the point where I'm actually okay with that--I no longer really feel the need to "finish" a game, as long as I feel I've experienced what the game has to offer. I only play any game as long as I'm having fun.

My habit is still going strong. I'm six hours into Dark Souls 3 and absolutely loving it. I haven't really sunk my teeth into it, yet. I know I'll get lost in it if I do, and I'm not quite sure I'm prepared for that yet. I may honestly just keep playing this in bursts.

I've actually been playing Destiny a decent amount over this last week. Got my first PS4 character (A Titan, the only class I never fully leveled up and engaged with on Xbox One) to level 40 last night. I'm going to try and get her into the upper half of the 200s over the next few weeks. I've found that Destiny is a nice game to decompress and relax in after a Dark Souls 3 session. Once I turn off DS3, I jump into Destiny and knock out a mission or two before calling it a night.

Sunset Overdrive is currently free on Games with Gold, so I grabbed that. I only played about an hour of it, but it seems promising. I'm going to put it on the back burner for now, but I am looking forward to getting into it at some point. It looks great, and I really dig the map traversal with all the grinding and bouncy jumps.

As I've mentioned before, Dirt Rally has been my go-to racing game. I still love it, although I've taken to playing it in short bursts. Usually just knock out a race or two before switching it out for something else. It's a test of will-power to turn it off, though--it's entirely too easy to just keep racing. The game just feels superb and I still can't recommend it enough for racing fans.

I still need to find time to try and hit up the Nathan Drake collection. I'm nearly finished with Uncharted 2, and I want to finish the third game before Uncharted 4 comes out. I think I'm going to dedicate my gaming time next week to making that happen.

And finally, I couldn't resist and bought Enter the Gungeon last night. It's has proven to be a very fun game, and actually a pretty good mindless game I can play while watching Giant Bomb videos or something on the laptop. It's got loads of style, a good sense of humor, and stellar gameplay. If you like twin-stick shooters and rogue-lite elements, this is the game for you. Check it out if you're looking for a great $15 game.

And still on the list of things to play but I haven't actually bought yet:

The new Ratchet and Clank. I've never played a R&C game before, but it looks like a lot of fun. It's definitely in the backlog to grab when I have some downtime.

Until Dawn. One of my buddies keeps bugging me about it, and keeps telling me it's absolutely the first game I should have played when I got the PS4. The plan is to tackle this next month, after I'm (hopefully) finished with Dark Souls 3. I want to get to it before Mirror's Edge in any case.

Hyper Light Drifter. I resisted buying it, despite it looking amazing. Mainly, I think I'm just waiting for it to hit PS4.

Quantum Break? I'm still undecided on this one. It's got really mixed reviews, but it still looks interesting. I was never truly excited for it, so I think I'll probably just wait and get it when it eventually gets a Deals with Gold price drop. Or never, because I'll probably have forgotten about it by then. We'll see, I guess.

Alright, that ended up way longer than I intended, especially without anyone asking (or caring!) what I'm doing. So I turn it over to you folks: what are you currently playing? I see lots of you still on Destiny quite often, I see some folks in The Division still, and I obviously see quite a few of you in the Mirror's Edge beta this evening. Anyone playing any hidden gems they want to recommend?

What games are you playing?

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 05:58 (2937 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Dying Light: Still haven't beaten February's DLC, since Sammy and I flat-out started the whole game over on the hardest difficulty setting just for lols (kind of says something about how fun it is). Lots of fun, but we wish we had more folks to play with in order to enjoy the great moments such as this one:

Bloodborne. I've never been a Souls fan, but for some reason Bloodborne is one of the best games that I've played in a while. Something sbout the combination of reflexes, timing, and consequence that it does much better than most games. I wasn't very good at first, but I love the improvement aspect of the game.

The Uncharted Collection. Just got started on Uncharted 2. Really looking forward to Uncharted 4, so I'm trying to get through the first three games before it comes out. The problem is that my siblings enjoy watching me play, and they only visit once a week or so, so progress has been slow.

Warframe. The game that never gets old. Sammy recently got back into it, so we've been running the special Shadow Debt event going on this month, which has been ridiculously fun (and extremely difficult). The other night, Sammy wanted to play for some 20 minutes to level up her companion, but then we played through the daily Sortie missions, then helped a friend get through them two more times, then we completed the final Shadow Debt story mission, ultimately spending about four or five hours in the game. And just today (yesterday) at PAX East, DE announced what's coming in the next major update this Spring, and it looks glorious.

The Evil Within. A spiritual sequel to Resident Evil 4, only much more horror-oriented. Fun to play, but it's another slow-progress game that my siblings watch me play.

Battleborne Started playing the Beta after the disappointment that was the Doom Beta, and we got hooked pretty hard. Imagine if Borderlands, Team Fortress, and a MOBA had a baby. With 5-player co-op and class-based multiplayer, Sammy and I are looking to have a great time with this...

Black Ops 3. Map pack just came out this week, so Sammy and I have been playing it a bit. Always fun and relaxing to hop in and drop folks left and right, especially after something as stressful as Bloodborne.

Mirror's Edge Beta. Huge fan of Mirror's Edge, huge fan of RPG elements. Win/win for me.

Destiny: Unfortunately haven't had much time to devote to Destiny recently, though I do try to get some time into it (had a ton of fun with the recent HUDless VoG). I'd love to run the Challenge of Elders this week, but I might not get the chance to, sadly...

And I still have a ton of games on the backburner (Witcher 3, Helldivers, etc.)...

Good times!
(Don't be shy to shoot me an invite if you see me on, Cheap, I'm always happy to help a fellow level up.)

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 12:22 (2936 days ago) @ Korny

Bloodborne. I've never been a Souls fan, but for some reason Bloodborne is one of the best games that I've played in a while. Something sbout the combination of reflexes, timing, and consequence that it does much better than most games. I wasn't very good at first, but I love the improvement aspect of the game.

Yeah I'm the same way, the Souls games drove me crazy, but Bloodborne I loved. The main thing for me is that being aggressive is the only way to succeed in Bloodborne, whereas in Dark Souls it's all about defending well.

On Bloodborne and Dark Souls

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 19:55 (2936 days ago) @ Xenos

I have Bloodborne, too. I played it a bit a few weeks ago. I made it the Cleric Beast after like four hours, which is a stupidly long time for as short a distance as it is.

I largely think it's because I spent a significant amount of that time playing it like it's a Dark Souls game. I went into the game dark, so I didn't know any of it's mechanics. I didn't realized Blood Vials literally drop all over the damn place, I didn't know you got health back for immediately counter-attacking, etc. And it took me longer that it should have to realize those things.

For whatever reason, I didn't immediately connect and fall in love with Bloodborne the way I did Dark Souls. I stopped played after those first few hours, mainly because I knew that Dark Souls 3 was coming, and I knew that I wouldn't want to play the two games consecutively. So I set Bloodborne aside.

I did enjoy my time with it, and I really look forward to getting back into it in when I have the chance. New releases are already stacking up, with DS3 recently released, Uncharted 4 coming next month, No Man's Sky in June, and the next Witcher 3 DLC also rumored for June. I'll have to find time to hit up Bloodborne this summer, though, as I've heard a lot of my friends that absolutely love Dark Souls say that Bloodborne is a better game by far.

Destiny.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 08:13 (2937 days ago) @ cheapLEY

- No text -

Not many.

by ProbablyLast, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 09:55 (2937 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Destiny, mostly.

Sometimes I load up Fallout 4, play for two minutes and turn off my console.

So the same ones as last week.

by electricpirate @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 11:11 (2936 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Clash Royale,

Such a great game, such a horrendous business model.

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 11:17 (2936 days ago) @ electricpirate

Clash Royale,

Such a great game, such a horrendous business model.

I keep hearing that. I was tempted to try it, but I generally just don't game on mobile. I don't have anything against it, but I'd rather just play something on a console if I'm going to game. I don't have a commute or opportunity where mobile gaming really fits.

And the business model is enough for me to just completely ignore it.

Destiny, and waiting for Overwatch

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 12:17 (2936 days ago) @ cheapLEY

You should absolutely play Hyper Light Drifter. Loved it. Best Kickstarter decision I've made (sorry Marty, maybe that'll change when yours is fulfilled :)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 14:31 (2936 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Forza 6

I never really stop playing Forza. I'll probably be playing 6 right up until the day 7 comes out.

Destiny

Duh.

Elite: Dangerous

Picked this up to play with Phisto. Anyone else on it? I don't play a lot but I'll join in if you're online.

Dirt Rally

The Dark Souls of driving games. A single mistake can screw you for an entire championship. But it's been over 10 years since I've played a rally game that feels as good as this one.

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning

The first and only game in a trilogy that was never to be. I suppose I'm still technically playing this although I haven't picked it up in a few months. It is a beautiful game IMO, and I feel very sad that the universe they built is just going to die. The problem with playing this game is that once you've played for a while, you start not wanting to finish it, because once it's done... that's just all there is.

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Saturday, April 23, 2016, 14:41 (2936 days ago) @ stabbim

Elite: Dangerous

Picked this up to play with Phisto. Anyone else on it? I don't play a lot but I'll join in if you're online.

It's a very well-polished game, with tons of potential, but I feel the PC community is a LOT more active, which leads to a more interesting status quo.

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 20:35 (2936 days ago) @ ZackDark

Heh, I'd be perfectly fine without any other players at all.

What games are you playing? *IMGs*

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 17:02 (2936 days ago) @ cheapLEY

No hidden gems. Still addicted to Fallout 4 (especially building my own settlements)...

[image][image][image][image]
[image][image][image][image]

...and partway through Life is Strange and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

[image]

Oh, and since you weren't specific, summer always brings out the X-Wing!

[image][image][image]

Holy smokes.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 18:13 (2936 days ago) @ Leviathan

Those little models are AWESOME. Where did you get them?

+1

by cheapLEY @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 19:57 (2936 days ago) @ Funkmon

I can't pretend that I'd really be interested in playing a game like that, but I'd love to just display that Falcon and a few X-wings.

+1

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 20:22 (2936 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I can't pretend that I'd really be interested in playing a game like that, but I'd love to just display that Falcon and a few X-wings.

Heh, well most our time is spent NOT playing the game, so a lot of them, especially the bigger, more unwieldy ones dot our bookshelves.

My girlfriend loves board games but neither of us had played a proper tabletop game before this. It only took us about two games to get a handle on it and start to have fun. Then on it's fairly intuitive and, surprisingly, the ships really FEEL like they're flying. They behave like they should: Ties are fast and can turn about quickly, the Y-Wings are slow but sturdy, etc. Some pilots have special powers, and they make sense in the universe, like an A-Wing pilot that can ram ships. ;) They're still using old EU stuff along with the new movies now, too, so getting Dash Rendar's Outsider was a delight! (And if you're familiar with that character, his pilot ability is to not be damaged by asteroids and debris, hah.)

Holy smokes.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 20:11 (2936 days ago) @ Funkmon

The X-Wing Miniatures Game. Barnes N Nobles usually carry them if you don't have any game stores nearby. I've seen the starter packs at Target before, too.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-X-Wing-Miniatures-Game/dp/1616613769

The models are awesome, and the game is fun (I especially like Epic Play where you bring in the big ships like the Blockade Runner). The only downside is that it gets expensive if you want a whole fleet. The only reason we have this many is because my girlfriend loves board games and loves playing as the Empire so the cost is split.

Holy smokes.

by Funkmon @, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 20:20 (2936 days ago) @ Leviathan

I didn't expect someone with an X Wing board game to have a girlfriend.

I'm going to put that on my Christmas list. Looks amazing!

Holy smokes.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 20:25 (2936 days ago) @ Funkmon

I didn't expect someone with an X Wing board game to have a girlfriend.

I'm going to put that on my Christmas list. Looks amazing!

It should be noted that, despite my knowledge of the Star Wars universe and countless hours playing the X-Wing PC game and Rogue Squadron, she beats me 90% of the time.

Holy smokes.

by Chewbaccawakka @, The Great Green Pacific Northwest!, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 20:40 (2936 days ago) @ Leviathan

It should be noted that, despite my knowledge of the Star Wars universe and countless hours playing the X-Wing PC game and Rogue Squadron, she beats me 90% of the time.

Out of my local circle of friends I'm definitively the biggest Star Wars and space-fighter sim nerd*. And yet when we play X-Wing or Armada more often than not I lose. Heh, makes one wonder if the more you care about the subject matter the more likely you are to be defeated. :P

*Case in point, Dash Rendar didn't fly the Outsider, he flew the Outrider. :}

Holy smokes.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, April 23, 2016, 23:35 (2936 days ago) @ Chewbaccawakka

Out of my local circle of friends I'm definitively the biggest Star Wars and space-fighter sim nerd*. And yet when we play X-Wing or Armada more often than not I lose. Heh, makes one wonder if the more you care about the subject matter the more likely you are to be defeated. :P

Hah, there have been a few times where, as my Falcon exploded, I thought, "That's not what would have happened..."

*Case in point, Dash Rendar didn't fly the Outsider, he flew the Outrider. :}

NOOOO. One little typo and my reputation has been destroyed!

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 02, 2016, 03:30 (2928 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I don't think I'll finish before 4 comes out!

I hope there are no zombies in either of them.

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 02, 2016, 11:46 (2927 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I don't think I'll finish before 4 comes out!

Uncharted 2 is easily twice as long as the first one. You have eight days, godspeed.

I hope there are no zombies in either of them.

Implying that there were any in the first one... There weren't.

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 02, 2016, 14:52 (2927 days ago) @ Korny

Come on. You can call a rose a tulip but it's still a rose, and it still has thorns.

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 02, 2016, 15:33 (2927 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Come on. You can call a rose a tulip but it's still a rose, and it still has thorns.

By your standards, "The Descent" and "I am Legend" are just zombie movies, since the creatures in both were very similar to the Descendants in Uncharted (Except that the Descendants had their own customs were smart enough to build traps... that could also capture any wandering Will Smiths)...

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 02, 2016, 15:34 (2927 days ago) @ Korny

By your standards, "The Descent" and "I am Legend" are just zombie movies, since the creatures in both were very similar to the Descendants in Uncharted (Except that the Descendants had their own customs were smart enough to build traps)...

That's correct.

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 02, 2016, 15:42 (2927 days ago) @ Cody Miller

By your standards, "The Descent" and "I am Legend" are just zombie movies, since the creatures in both were very similar to the Descendants in Uncharted (Except that the Descendants had their own customs were smart enough to build traps)...

That's correct.

Well, that explains a lot.
I'd hate to be the type of person to distill everything down to a basic black and white explanation. I'd be surprised if you can tell who the enemies are in games, since none of them are twirling their moustaches these days...

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 02, 2016, 17:25 (2927 days ago) @ Korny

I'd hate to be the type of person to distill everything down to a basic black and white explanation. I'd be surprised if you can tell who the enemies are in games, since none of them are twirling their moustaches these days...

For me, a 'zombie movie' can encompass quite a few things. It's not black and white. I'm far more inclusive than you are. Do you think a western can be feminist? That a romantic comedy can shun monogamy? That science fiction can take place in the past? If so, you have to admit a zombie movie doesn't have to be about an encroaching threat.

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 02, 2016, 17:54 (2927 days ago) @ Cody Miller

For me, a 'zombie movie' can encompass quite a few things. It's not black and white.

I'm far more inclusive than you are.

Clearly. Your arbitrary beliefs and refusal to acknowledge the validity of perspectives contrary to your own totally screams an inclusive, open viewpoint.

Do you think a western can be feminist?

Yes.

That a romantic comedy can shun monogamy?

Definitely.

That science fiction can take place in the past?

Absolutely!

If so, you have to admit a zombie movie doesn't have to be about an encroaching threat.

Not sure what that has to do with your "inclusive" opinion, though I never said that Zombie movies could only be about an encroaching threat. I was comparing zombies to the creatures in I Am Legend, which are vastly different from zombies, right down to the themes in the movie. If you look at films like "My Boyfriend's Back" and "Warm bodies", the zombies there are sentient, and aren't used to portray an encroaching threat, and that's okay!

Either way, it does nothing to support your own statement. According to you, anything that is a human/human-like creature behaving aggressively is immediately a zombie. So by that logic, Fury Road, Signs, and The Avengers are all zombie movies.

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Claude Errera @, Monday, May 02, 2016, 16:23 (2927 days ago) @ Korny

By your standards, "The Descent" and "I am Legend" are just zombie movies, since the creatures in both were very similar to the Descendants in Uncharted (Except that the Descendants had their own customs were smart enough to build traps... that could also capture any wandering Will Smiths)...

Wait... you DON'T consider "I Am Legend" to be a zombie movie?

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 02, 2016, 16:31 (2927 days ago) @ Claude Errera

I consider Zombies as a movie theme to be an encroaching threat. The constant pressure pushing in on the last bits of humanity (which is often the metaphor for the character interactions). Zombies are mindless, which is why they're more of a faceless threat.

In I Am Legend, the vampires/Dark Ones are used more as a metaphor for guilt and alienation. They are sentient, and they hate/fear the protagonist, but are only a threat at night. They have their own "civilization", which the protagonist threatens (he abducts and experiments on them, always leading to their deaths). It's not a zombie movie in any sense, literal or metaphorical.

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Claude Errera @, Monday, May 02, 2016, 18:25 (2927 days ago) @ Korny

I consider Zombies as a movie theme to be an encroaching threat. The constant pressure pushing in on the last bits of humanity (which is often the metaphor for the character interactions). Zombies are mindless, which is why they're more of a faceless threat.

You said (in a later post) that there are movies with sentient zombies. So... which is it? Mindless, or sentient?

In I Am Legend, the vampires/Dark Ones are used more as a metaphor for guilt and alienation. They are sentient, and they hate/fear the protagonist, but are only a threat at night. They have their own "civilization", which the protagonist threatens (he abducts and experiments on them, always leading to their deaths). It's not a zombie movie in any sense, literal or metaphorical.

Um... except for the 'afraid of the light' stuff, none of this is in the movie, just the book. I was under the impression we were talking about the movie (because you specifically say 'zombie movie' above). In the movie, they're zombies. Maybe enhanced zombies... but they're zombies.

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 02, 2016, 18:52 (2927 days ago) @ Claude Errera

You said (in a later post) that there are movies with sentient zombies. So... which is it? Mindless, or sentient?

Initially I was talking about zombies as a movie theme, specifically with regards to I Am Legend (you asked if I didn't consider it a zombie movie). I wasn't talking about zombies themselves. The key thing is that despite being sentient, the zombies in the films that I mentioned are undead people; they died, then came back from the dead as moving corpses. Zombies.

Um... except for the 'afraid of the light' stuff, none of this is in the movie, just the book. I was under the impression we were talking about the movie (because you specifically say 'zombie movie' above). In the movie, they're zombies. Maybe enhanced zombies... but they're zombies.

We must have watched different movies, then. In the film, the so-called Dark Seekers are just mutated people with an extreme form of Erythropoietic Protoporphyria (a real-world sunlight allergy). They are still thinking creatures (the protagonist even points out his surprise that one of them consciously exposed himself to sunlight) that live together, have societal relationships, hunt, set lures and traps, and have a survival instinct. All of this is pointed out and shown in the film (heck, they even keep dogs as pets).

They are not zombies in any sense of the word. Heck, in one of the endings, the protagonist directly interacts with them in a non-violent way:

And that's separate from calling the movie a "zombie movie".

Hmm, nope. I see zombies. ;)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Monday, May 02, 2016, 19:03 (2927 days ago) @ Korny

- No text -

+1

by Claude Errera @, Monday, May 02, 2016, 19:13 (2927 days ago) @ dogcow

- No text -

And I see another thread derailed

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, May 02, 2016, 19:22 (2927 days ago) @ dogcow

Stupid Cody.

Let's put it this way...

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, May 02, 2016, 19:59 (2927 days ago) @ dogcow

If they replaced the Dark Seekers with underground creatures, is it still a zombie movie? What if they were exactly the same, but came from space. Is it still a zombie movie? What if they were flat-out vampires? Werewolves? Why are they otherwise zombies to you, if the other options could behave exactly the same and somehow not be zombies?

The Descendants in Uncharted are the inbred and mutated offspring of the Spaniards that were infected by the rage-like virus contained within El Dorado. They wear loincloths and tribal markings, and are stealthily hunting the armed soldiers that have invaded the island (using the same complex traps that many indigenous cultures still use. It's not until El Dorado is found that they become hyper-aggressive and launch an all-out attack on the invading forces).

Still, I went about this the wrong way. The onus was on Cody to explain why The Descendants in Uncharted are zombies.

So what makes them zombies to you?

And furthermore, what makes a "zombie movie" to you, if "The Descent" and "I am Legend" are zombie movies?

I don't expect Cody to be able to answer this, as I'm Still waiting on that previous explanation that he promised me. Don't think I've forgotten, Cody...

To put another twist to things, the upcoming movie "Cell" is about living humans who have had their brains rewired, making them aggressive, but still alive (and also psychic). That's definitely a zombie movie either way.

Let's put it this way...

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, May 02, 2016, 20:24 (2927 days ago) @ Korny

If they replaced the Dark Seekers with underground creatures, is it still a zombie movie? What if they were exactly the same, but came from space. Is it still a zombie movie? What if they were flat-out vampires? Werewolves?

Yes, yes, yes and yes, given they were still in the massive numbers and zerg-rush tactics they employ in the movie. Of course, the zombie in "zombie movie" is a very loose term. Warm Bodies, for instance, has a lot of zombies, but I don't really consider it a zombie movie (except for the threat of those weird bone things, but they're minor).

So, well, that's kind of what I'm picturing when I use the term "zombie movie".

Uncharted 2 and 3

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, May 02, 2016, 16:35 (2927 days ago) @ Korny

I've loaned my PS3 to a friend so he can experience The Last of Us. I realized I was offended the other day when he referred to it as a zombie game.

I'm not a big zombie fan to be honest. The more magically undead they are, the less I like them.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread