IT'S HAPPENING: 6v6 IB Fireteam Update (Destiny)

by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:12 (2205 days ago)
edited by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:59

[image]

Thanks for the heads-up people. If you can't tell, I'm super-stoked to play with y'all. And, thanks to scheduling working out, I moved it to Tuesday, the opening day, rather than a stupid second-day Wednesday.

In preparation, I have two things we should think about: Coordinating Strategy and Coordinating Colors.

Coordinating Strategy:

This isn't high-level stuff like football plays etc. This is more along the lines of, should we psychologically wear the other team down by only using Tractor Canons? Or should we have a team of Titans and Warlocks set up shields and restorative rifts on the control points waiting to get slaughtered by a lucky super? I'm happy to entertain any wacky suggestions people come up with. Post your ideas below.

Coordinating Colors

This is probably the most important thing to discuss. How can our fashion strike fear into the hearts of our enemies. Never underestimate the intimidation factor of matching uniforms.

[image]

What color scheme screams D.B.O.? Should we all wear our unused Atlantis Wash shaders? Make your suggestions and we can have a vote. Bluerunner may be very angry and punch you into a springy mess if we don't chose a certain color.

[image]

Paired with this is the emblem. What mark should we leave on our enemies as they review their sorrows in the post game carnage report?

Bonus Category: Coordinating Dances

Should we all have the the same emotes? My vote:

[image]

Also, there's still time to sign up!

IT'S HAPPENING: 6v6 IB Fireteam Update

by ManKitten, The Stugotz is strong in me., Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:36 (2205 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

Your level of excitement has brought me 'round. Everything about what you just said is good and sounds like a lot of fun.

I played a round of crucible the other day and did HAWRIBLE! So this should be productive.

[image]

^^^ This will be me the whole night ^^^

by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:55 (2205 days ago) @ ManKitten

[image]

^^^ This will be me the whole night ^^^

That is me on many nights. Welcome aboard!!!

Woot!

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:41 (2205 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

You hate me, don't you?

by Claude Errera @, Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:46 (2205 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

You know I don't any Atlantis Wash shaders... and I don't have that emote. :(

If you weren't such a commitment-phobe...

by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 13, 2018, 11:54 (2205 days ago) @ Claude Errera

...and actually signed up you may get a vote. :-)

Pfft

by Claude Errera @, Friday, April 13, 2018, 13:58 (2205 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

...and actually signed up you may get a vote. :-)

Tuesday nights are date nights with Nico. Gonna have to get him to buy in on this. I signed up anyway. :)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, April 13, 2018, 12:23 (2205 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

This post legitimately made me consider buying a second copy of Destiny 2 so I can play with Xbox peeps. The game needs to get a sale pronto. I can’t justify dropping $90 on it a second time.

Sheesh. What a roller coaster of emotions. GG Bungie.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, April 13, 2018, 13:40 (2205 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

- No text -

I don't know what you're talking about

by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 13, 2018, 14:48 (2205 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Move along, there's nothing to see here.

I'm totally not bipolar.

You’re killing me here

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Friday, April 13, 2018, 15:27 (2205 days ago) @ Robot Chickens

I originally signed up for a later time of day I’m not sure I can make the new time. Plus now this is on my birthday and there is a change time with family will interrupt, I don’t know if I can make it now!

My vote is that we deck out in some outrageous bad color, like pink or somethimg. Excuse me, lightish Red.

You’re killing me here

by Robot Chickens, Friday, April 13, 2018, 22:20 (2205 days ago) @ CougRon

Sorry. One of the things about this shifting timeline means that some people who originally signed will not be able to make it. I tried to be as sensitive to that when choosing a date and ultimately it made more sense to capitalize on the feeling of being there together on the “first” day than to keep a Wednesday date. People should be hopping on and off so please come late if you can. If you can make it, hopefully we can make your birthday fun!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread