Hey, DeeJ/Urk! (Destiny)

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Friday, October 04, 2013, 07:21 (3866 days ago)

I'm making the trek from Lower Alabama up to Seattle next week and was hoping to maybe possibly potentially get a tour of the hallowed halls of the Bungie lobby (or more if you're so inclined!! :D). So, here goes nothing. May I please have a tour of your lobby and/or facility? If yes, the one day I know I have room for this visit in my schedule is Tuesday, 10/8/13. Hit me up at the email listed here if you'd like to discuss away from the forum.

You guys rock! Even if you can't make this happen for a long time fan who is visiting Seattle for the first time...

DBO Admins: This is a shameful ploy to use our wonderful community to further my selfish goals and put my needs above theirs. If punishment is warranted, please mete it out gently.

- CC

Hey, DeeJ/Urk!

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, October 04, 2013, 07:29 (3866 days ago) @ CaneCutter

LA to Seattle is a pretty good haul, or are you flying?

Hey, DeeJ/Urk!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Friday, October 04, 2013, 07:57 (3866 days ago) @ bluerunner

LA to Seattle is a pretty good haul, or are you flying?

We're flying. Hoping to make it out of here before Karen grounds everything. It's gonna be a close one!

- CC

Hey, DeeJ/Urk!

by EffortlessFury @, Friday, October 04, 2013, 07:41 (3866 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Seeing as he brought it up first, I'll be up in the Seattle area from Florida on Sunday the 13th...? lol dhalo117@yahoo.com is my email if there's a remote possibility. :P

Hey, DeeJ/Urk!

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Friday, October 04, 2013, 09:29 (3866 days ago) @ CaneCutter

They don't let anybody in. Not even Claude.

I was up there writing for the Portal 2 guide and wanted to say hi.

Nope!

Hey, DeeJ/Urk!

by CaneCutter @, Alabama, Friday, October 04, 2013, 10:50 (3866 days ago) @ Cody Miller

They don't let anybody in. Not even Claude.

I was up there writing for the Portal 2 guide and wanted to say hi.

Nope!

I was hoping for something like this.

It probably won't happen, but I won't know for sure unless I ask.

- CC

Falsehoods!

by GrizzNKev, Down the street from Microsoft, Friday, October 04, 2013, 17:04 (3866 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I've been through their lobby twice. You just have to wait until there's something planned where the public may enter for a few hours.

My advice

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 04, 2013, 09:34 (3866 days ago) @ CaneCutter

Loiter as innocuously as possible, and turn on that inimitable southern charm of yours at the first sign of a destiny t-shirt.

I heard that blowing kisses to Jerome works…

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Friday, October 04, 2013, 09:49 (3866 days ago) @ Kermit

- No text -

It works well...

by MrPadraig08 ⌂ @, Steel City, Friday, October 04, 2013, 11:01 (3866 days ago) @ Beorn

He crushes incoming kisses as well as skulls. If you value your skull, you may want to leave it at home.

How quaint.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Friday, October 04, 2013, 09:54 (3866 days ago) @ CaneCutter

I'm making the trek from Lower Alabama up to Seattle next week and was hoping to maybe possibly potentially get a tour of the hallowed halls of the Bungie lobby (or more if you're so inclined!! :D). So, here goes nothing. May I please have a tour of your lobby and/or facility? If yes, the one day I know I have room for this visit in my schedule is Tuesday, 10/8/13. Hit me up at the email listed here if you'd like to discuss away from the forum.

You guys rock! Even if you can't make this happen for a long time fan who is visiting Seattle for the first time...

DBO Admins: This is a shameful ploy to use our wonderful community to further my selfish goals and put my needs above theirs. If punishment is warranted, please mete it out gently.

- CC

The farthest you'll get is Jerome. Make sure to say "Hel-ggggo" if you survive the encounter. . . and what ever you do . . . don't ask about "The Button".

/ImNotJelly.

How quaint.

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Saturday, October 12, 2013, 22:16 (3858 days ago) @ INSANEdrive
edited by General Vagueness, Saturday, October 12, 2013, 22:39

- CC

The farthest you'll get is Jerome. Make sure to say "Hel-ggggo" if you survive the encounter. . . and what ever you do . . . don't ask about "The Button".

/ImNotJelly.

For what it's worth, you were close-- IIRC Portland really is known for its caves-- well, not really, not its natural caves....
edit: checked, Seattle does have a history with that too, and really all over the coast in Washington and Oregon

Wait... there are people who haven't toured Bungie!? *NM*

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Friday, October 04, 2013, 11:10 (3866 days ago) @ CaneCutter

I do it twice a week, at a minimum. Maybe they just don't like you. :p

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread