dboTV, Episode 8 - Beorn and the BWU - 10:00pm EDT, 9/24/13 (DBO)

by ncsuDuncan @, Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 17:58 (3816 days ago)

Yes, there will be an episode of dboTV tonight. :)

Watch here:

http://www.twitch.tv/destinybungieorg

or here on our site:

http://destiny.bungie.org/dbotv/

See you there!

Wooo, yeah!

by Beorn @, <End of Failed Timeline>, Tuesday, October 15, 2013, 18:57 (3816 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

- No text -

dboTV, Episode 8 - Beorn and the BWU - 10:00pm EDT, 9/24/13

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 14:36 (3816 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan
edited by Xenos, Wednesday, October 16, 2013, 14:54

Good show! I didn't miss the live one because you missed your schedule I promise! I enjoyed the new format with having a guest during the whole hour, gives you someone to talk to that can actually respond!

PS: I have a (rather obvious) suggestion for the Extra Life stream: play Bungie Campaigns co-op

Also with your cool green screen setup it might be a cool idea to have the chat on the side of the screen sometimes, especially when you have guests on so they can ask the guests questions and we can see the actual questions.

by ncsuDuncan @, Friday, October 18, 2013, 00:32 (3814 days ago) @ Xenos

Good show! I didn't miss the live one because you missed your schedule I promise! I enjoyed the new format with having a guest during the whole hour, gives you someone to talk to that can actually respond!

Thanks! I like this format as well. :)

PS: I have a (rather obvious) suggestion for the Extra Life stream: play Bungie Campaigns co-op

Also with your cool green screen setup it might be a cool idea to have the chat on the side of the screen sometimes, especially when you have guests on so they can ask the guests questions and we can see the actual questions.

Hmm, excellent suggestions!

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Friday, October 18, 2013, 10:20 (3814 days ago) @ ncsuDuncan

Hmm. Can I help?

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread