Since all we can see is the start screen... (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, September 30, 2019, 17:31 (1669 days ago)

we might as well see all of them.

...while you can.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, September 30, 2019, 18:36 (1669 days ago) @ Kermit

we might as well see all of them.

Shadowkeep Spashpage - Dark Graysh & Red

*Press A/X/Enter*

BOOM - OG White Destiny Background.

ME:[image]

ow.

I wanted to find out if they fixed the same issue that was mentioned at the beginning of Forsaken.

They did not.

Since all we can see is the start screen...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, October 01, 2019, 04:40 (1669 days ago) @ Kermit

Thanks for posting this :)

My personal title screen ranking that nobody will or should care about:

Destiny > Rise of Iron > Destiny 2 > Forsaken > Shadowkeep > Taken King

The vanilla D1 title screen is pretty much perfect for my taste. I’m much less a fan of the spooky, haunted-house style music of Shadowkeep or Taken King. They always seemed like something out of a horror game, which is so not what Destiny is. Also, I’d actually forgotten how much I liked the original D2 title screen.

Since all we can see is the start screen...

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, October 01, 2019, 09:45 (1669 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Thanks for posting this :)

My personal title screen ranking that nobody will or should care about:

Destiny > Rise of Iron > Destiny 2 > Forsaken > Shadowkeep > Taken King

The vanilla D1 title screen is pretty much perfect for my taste. I’m much less a fan of the spooky, haunted-house style music of Shadowkeep or Taken King. They always seemed like something out of a horror game, which is so not what Destiny is. Also, I’d actually forgotten how much I liked the original D2 title screen.

Yeah, OG Destiny for me. I blame Marty in part, not to say the newer music isn't good.

Since all we can see is the QUEUE screen...

by SteelGaribaldi @, Sol system, Tuesday, October 01, 2019, 10:23 (1669 days ago) @ Kermit

I was watching the old cutscenes as I wait. I still hear DinkleBot's voice after that opening music. Cody, thanks for keeping that part in the cinematic in the DBO Cutscene Library.

Since all we can see is the QUEUE screen...

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, October 02, 2019, 18:09 (1667 days ago) @ SteelGaribaldi

I was watching the old cutscenes as I wait. I still hear DinkleBot's voice after that opening music. Cody, thanks for keeping that part in the cinematic in the DBO Cutscene Library.

ALL of dinklebot is preserved you know.

http://destiny.bungie.org/creations/dinklebot_archive/mp3.zip
http://destiny.bungie.org/creations/dinklebot_archive/aiff.zip

Pick your format.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread