Mayflower now in print. (Off-Topic)

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Thursday, April 10, 2014, 17:31 (3670 days ago)

I felt bad bumping the old topic up to the top, and while I felt bad making a new thread too, but this seemed the lesser of the two evils. :)

Anyways, I'm now selling Mayflower #1's first printing online at www.MayflowerComic.com. Not too many left after a couple of conventions and some local stores stocking it, but there will be a second printing soon and issue #2 next month!

[image]

Mayflower now in print.

by ckamp, Saturday, April 12, 2014, 13:32 (3668 days ago) @ Leviathan

I'm looking forward to #2

Not available in the UK

by scarab @, Saturday, April 12, 2014, 16:29 (3668 days ago) @ Leviathan

oh well, there's always the digital version...

PS - That face is awfully familiar. I initially thought, "Ewan Mcgregor" and then I realized where I had seen that face before... it's you!

Not available in the UK

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Saturday, April 12, 2014, 20:21 (3668 days ago) @ scarab

oh well, there's always the digital version...

If you read the item description, I can indeed send you an invoice for international shipping, but I would recommend waiting till some more issues have come out to warrant the shipping. :)

PS - That face is awfully familiar. I initially thought, "Ewan Mcgregor" and then I realized where I had seen that face before... it's you!

Roger has Ewan's hair, Paul Walker's jaw, a little James McAvoy here and there, and Sam Rockwell's mannerisms... and yes, he definitely has my eyes/brow. :)

Maybe I can afford more models than my girlfriend and I in the future!

Mayflower now in print.

by rliebherr @, St. Louis, Missouri, Saturday, April 12, 2014, 20:27 (3668 days ago) @ Leviathan

Levi, I went to Mizzou also! Class of 2007. We walked the same campus for a year. That's mind boggling to me.

Mayflower now in print.

by Leviathan ⌂, Hotel Zanzibar, Monday, April 14, 2014, 12:35 (3666 days ago) @ rliebherr

Levi, I went to Mizzou also! Class of 2007. We walked the same campus for a year. That's mind boggling to me.

That is indeed boggleful, but there's only about half a dozen sentient humans at Mizzou a given time so the chances of us meeting were quite slim...

I'm also in St. Louis a number of times of year because of friends/relatives. Going to get back to their conventions next year. :)

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread