Unrevealed Game Mode? (Destiny)

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, June 16, 2014, 10:38 (3604 days ago)
edited by Blackt1g3r, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:32

If you go to the official site and there are deatils about the 5 game modes that Bungie has already discussed. There is also a spot for a 6th game mode! Anyone have an idea of what it might be?

http://www.destinythegame.com/game/modes

[image]

Raids

by Zero @, Florida, Monday, June 16, 2014, 10:42 (3604 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

- No text -

Of course!

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:34 (3604 days ago) @ Zero

- No text -

I think its just Raid :(

by BlackCoffee_AU, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 03:05 (3603 days ago) @ Zero

- No text -

Unrevealed Game Mode?

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Monday, June 16, 2014, 10:43 (3604 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

[image]

Good thing we aren't bugs, huh?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, June 16, 2014, 10:50 (3604 days ago) @ Malagate

- No text -

Unrevealed Game Mode?

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:13 (3604 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

It might be the Vault of Glass, which has been mentioned.

Unrevealed Game Mode?

by ZackDark @, Not behind you. NO! Don't look., Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:26 (3604 days ago) @ Kermit

I was under the impression that the Vault of Glass wasn't an entire game mode by itself, but a place on the map or maybe one of the raids.

Unrevealed Game Mode?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:27 (3604 days ago) @ ZackDark

While I was playing I over heard V.I.A intercom "The Vault of Glass must be found at all costs". Something to the effect. First trick is going to be finding it in the wilds.

Unrevealed Game Mode?

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:44 (3604 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

While I was playing I over heard V.I.A intercom "The Vault of Glass must be found at all costs". Something to the effect. First trick is going to be finding it in the wilds.

THIS is what you should be doing in explore mode: finding clues to stuff like that.

Explore Mode? No. Hunt. :)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 16, 2014, 12:00 (3604 days ago) @ Cody Miller

- No text -

well and what's the Vanguard?

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:17 (3604 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

from Rashingo's thread

[image]
is the Vanguard something you can get into directly? I haven't heard anything about that and I thought Vanguard just kind of meant "Campaign" stuff like Bounties for killing certain Fallen.

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:26 (3604 days ago) @ kidtsunami

Its your team vs the other team with the objective to kill/collect/hold point in the wilds of Destiny or in other words it's like Single Player - but with multiplayer elements like such as shoot the other team, or join together to battle a common foe and then shoot each other. Its like firefight but with another team. But enough of my crazy ideas... I have no idea what the mode Vanguard could be.

The Vanguards are of course the leads of each faction, so maybe its a VIP type thing.

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:42 (3604 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

The Vanguards are of course the leads of each faction, so maybe its a VIP type thing.

I was thinking ranked matchmaking.

by Blackt1g3r @, Login is from an untrusted domain in MN, Monday, June 16, 2014, 11:34 (3604 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I wonder if Strikes are given to you by Vanguard members. The iconography on the Destiny game modes page would seem to suggest that...

by kidtsunami @, Atlanta, GA, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 00:12 (3603 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

Yes, but strikes show up in the world map? Are you thinking that there will be strikes that will be outside of the context of an existing world?

I guess it could be entering random matchmaking for strikes (using locations/difficulties appropriate for your level).

by Xenos @, Shores of Time, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 00:59 (3603 days ago) @ Blackt1g3r

I wonder if Strikes are given to you by Vanguard members. The iconography on the Destiny game modes page would seem to suggest that...

Lance Reddick is the Titan Vanguard Mentor, and he is the voiceover for the Devil's Lair strike.

by petetheduck, Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 04:17 (3603 days ago) @ kidtsunami

I assumed it would be Raids.. we'll see!

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread