What makes a good raid? (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, July 05, 2016, 15:28 (2852 days ago) @ Funkmon

1. Being able to be carried as long as you're fine at the general game.
It's very very difficult to get through King's Fall without 100% of the team being good, and I tend to get bored after a half hour and start screwing around.

...which makes it that much harder to succeed. I know I'm not as good as most of the regulars, but I don't want to play if my playing is frustrating people. I'll be direct with this question, though: When does the half hour of Funkmon being focused on the game begin? I can't tell a lot of the time.

I'm bad enough that I HAVE to focus to succeed during a raid, and unfortunately I'm easily distracted by chatter. I breezed through three rounds of the Warpriest the other week without you, and maybe that's a sign that we shouldn't raid together. You're an entertaining guy and I like you, but I don't want to play if I feel like I'm forcing everyone to concentrate such that it's interfering with a listening session of the Detroit Home Companion starring Funkmon.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread