Faction Rally 2.0 (Destiny)

by Grizzlei ⌂ @, Pacific Cloud Zone, Earth, Tuesday, October 17, 2017, 14:28 (2395 days ago) @ ManKitten

Even go back to their Headhunter game type (like I was pining for a few threads ago). When you kill an opponent they drop a crest you have to collect and deliver to marked drop zones. Delivering many crests offers a point multiplier. If you die before you can deliver, you drop all the crests.

Headhunter was a blast that ended up being underutilized and underdeveloped. I love the notion of risking absolutely everything on one gutsy call that could incur you extravagant award or acclaim, or potentially leave you with an hour of your life wasted. Ensures that Guardians think a lightyear ahead of peril and surmise the unimaginable.

I may be a sadist here, but drop free, unlimited Sparrow use in such a mode. Restrict it to achieving a supercharge or place it’s availability on a fixed timer. This could be offset to some degree with more frequent or known patrol routes of Pikes or Interceptors for Guardians to hijack. Then make the drop zone all the way across the map. EDZ or Nessus would be wild! I’m already thinking of superb chokepoints to harass roaming fireteams of Guardian adversaries.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread