This! Bungie Plz (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, November 29, 2017, 10:13 (2348 days ago) @ unoudid

But I've always been a crazy BTB kind of guy…)

I would love to have BTB, Team Snipers, CTF, Grifball all set in the Destiny Universe. Heck, bring some vehicles into Destiny PvP and it would be a small start.

I think one of the biggest problems with PvP is that they are trying to make it way to perfect in some areas. Give use a separate version of PvP that isn't perfect. Give us a 12v12 of vehicles and mayhem! All snipers, all shotguns, all SMG's! I don't care if it doesn't make sense, I want to see it. Sure keep the regular playlists for people who want to play normal PvP.

I just feel like they are making PvP like the make PvE perfect storied perfection. Keep PvE seamless and perfect, make PvP reckless mayhem!

I'd love to have an ultra-competitive playlist in Destiny. Make it a ranked system or whatever. But then allow us to just have some fun in other types of playlists. We are guardians who can regen over and over, just allow us to do some stupid crap.

I'm hoping that in Destiny 3 that we will get some actual custom games like we had in 3 and Reach. Allow us to set up our own games and maybe even do a light version of forge?

It just seems that Bungie's vision of PvP is completely stale compared to how it was in the past. PvP doesn't always have to be serious.

I understand why they have set playlists instead of being able to host a custom game. Unless there is a playlist that is literally a grab bag of all player hosted games. Otherwise, just make a bunch of playlists that can be swapped out week by week. Gamers just want more options.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread