Revisiting the Division (Gaming)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Thursday, March 08, 2018, 11:52 (2249 days ago) @ Kermit

I wanted to experience the campaign based on what several people here had said, and I didn't imagine that I would spend much time with the end game (I don't know if I have time for two Destiny-like games in my life). Having said that, if there is something like a raid activity, we can get a group together, and it doesn't require a lot of grinding to get ready for, I would definitely be interested in that at some point.

At this point, you can easily shoot straight past the level requirements for the first Incursion (the Division’s raid-like activity, of which there are 4) without ever feeling like you are grinding. I finished the campaign and still had loads of side quests to do. Plus there are daily missions (a la Daily Heroic missions in Destiny) that’ll level you up real quick, not to mention the Darkzone. Between all that stuff I was easily able to level to the point where I could jump into the next world tier, at which point EVERYTHING started dropping gear that would help me level up.

I’d love to play with you at some point :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread