Love The Division...and Don't Forget About Global Events! (Gaming)

by MacGyver10 ⌂, Tennessee, Thursday, March 08, 2018, 15:35 (2249 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

So I picked up The Division during the Black Friday sale on Xbox last year and have played just about nothing else since then. I had also picked up AC: Origins and have unfortunately ignored it since getting sucked into The Division! We definitely need to play some together soon, maybe this weekend for the Global Event?

Speaking of that, one of my favorite aspects of The Division you didn't touch on are these Global Events that are now happening every weekend during the month of March in celebration of The Division's anniversary. Usually, Global Events are a week long 'world modifier' that affects the way you play in every mode. It's only for the World Tier 5 folks, but this past weekend for example, the Global Event 'Outbreak' had modifiers that drained your health if you were within a certain distance of an enemy, or would instakill an enemy if you headshot them withing 2-3 seconds of a teammate's headshot on the same enemy!

Those modifiers completely change up the way you play, and that's just ONE of the types of Global Events they have. You also get the change to play for Classified Gear which are stronger sets than the regular Gear sets, but that's another story. They've had quite a few different GE's so far though, and alongside announcing The Division 2 today, they also announced a couple of new Global Events are coming.

Definitely hit me up if anyone wants to play. I have an end-game character, but also have 2 open slots to start a new character if anyone jumps in at this point!

- MacGyver10

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread