Has anyone done Blind Well yet? *SP* (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Sunday, September 09, 2018, 06:42 (2059 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I got invited to a group of randoms and we ran a few 9 man sessions of it.

It's . . . . interesting. I don't like it quite as much as Escalation Protocol so far. I don't quite understand all the mechanics yet, I don't think, but the biggest issue for me is that you get confined to these little bubbles. You can leave them, but if you stay out for more than a few seconds you take damage and have to get back in. The mists mean you can't see well and with nine players in the bubble, if feels like everyone is tripping over everyone one else.

It's still a lot of fun, but I think I prefer the open areas of EP a bit more.

I did some yesterday and I quite enjoy it. Its faster paced, much like Court of Oryx.

I did get lost my first time exploring, I didn't know about the bubbles.

Basically, travel from bubble to bubble killing guys. You will see these Yellow named guys (cant recall their names right now). Kill them, they drop little orbs that give you 15 seconds of Harmony Buff. This buff refills your super and abilities really quick, also you dont take mist damage. ALso allows you to damage the shielded enemies that appear.

You probably new most of that but maybe someone did not.

Basically on boss face i focus on killing a yellow bar, getting the orb. focusing down Boss shield, then finding another yellow bar. Repeat.

Spoiler: You can get another Seed of Light for your Subclass here randomly. I got mine on my second run, but some have done 30+ with no luck.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread