Has anyone done Blind Well yet? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, September 09, 2018, 07:35 (2059 days ago) @ cheapLEY

I got invited to a group of randoms and we ran a few 9 man sessions of it.

It's . . . . interesting. I don't like it quite as much as Escalation Protocol so far. I don't quite understand all the mechanics yet, I don't think, but the biggest issue for me is that you get confined to these little bubbles. You can leave them, but if you stay out for more than a few seconds you take damage and have to get back in. The mists mean you can't see well and with nine players in the bubble, if feels like everyone is tripping over everyone one else.

It's still a lot of fun, but I think I prefer the open areas of EP a bit more.

I ran the Tier 2 event several times in a row to complete Petra’s bounty. I was honestly done with it after the 2nd run, but I needed 5 completions for the bounty. It’s... fine? But not great, I’d say.

The part I’m not thrilled about is that the consumable we need to unlock more of our new subclasses ONLY drops from the Blind Well, and is a random drop. After 5 completions, I got 1 of them. But another guy in my group said it took him 20 tier 2 completions to get one. THAT sucks.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread