Has anyone done Blind Well yet? (Destiny)

by 2dorksinlove, Utah, Monday, September 10, 2018, 00:25 (2058 days ago) @ cheapLEY

Ran about 4-5 L1 Blind well tonight. I was hoping for some gear drop considering the recommended light level was 530 but only got resources and some occasional L1 trinkets to reset. Ran L2 and got to the bosses but didn't have the damage to put them down (there are two of them at L2, and they're 540 light level I think, and I was 510.) Petra sells the activators for each level, but the L2 ones are expensive so I'd want to be sure we're going to knock it out before asking anyone to spend the $$$ on it (or spending it myself).

The bubbles are safe zones, they give you a buff that keeps you from taking mist damage while in the bubble for 5-10 seconds after you leave the bubble. They don't block weapons fire so you can shoot safely from there...most enemies will come into the bubble to fight you anyway.

The non-shielded yellow bars drop orbs that give you a buff 'Harmony' that charges up your class abilities and super and lets you damage shielded guys. Once the shield is down they are vulnerable to anyone, whether they have the Harmony buff or not. I'd usually pick up the buff then throw chaos reach on whoever I'm fighting...in L1 I could kill the servants of the plague solo at 510.

To get spark of light for your other subclasses it's a random drop at L2. I've heard of people getting it on the first try, not sure what the drop rate is.

Does anyone want to farm L2 well for those drops? I'm up to about 515 now, I presume I'll need to be closer to 530 to be helpful. Maybe next week I'll be doing better.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread