What are you playing/watching until Destiny is released?

by Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) ⌂ @, London, Ontario, Canada, Tuesday, February 19, 2013, 20:41 (4077 days ago) @ Lurono

I'm pulling a bit into my shell on games for a bit; my game library's gotten nigh-overwhelming and it's time to concentrate on the titles I already have for a bit. (Plus there's not a lot coming out soon that draws me in; that may change, of course.)

I just picked up Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition on Steam as I haven't played the AstroGranite version in a zillion years, and the board game had an excellent campaign system so I'm thinking the video version should be at least as good. (With less bookkeeping, too.)

On a related note, Space Marine is good for a short spell of blood-and-guts action. It's a great 3PS/brawler if you don't try to finish the game in one sitting. (If you do, it gets a bit repetitive.)

XCOM: Enemy Unknown rocks; the amazing single-player mode will keep me occupied for quite a while, even if the multiplayer's a bit underwhelming. I also have its progenitor to go back to.

Halo 4: Spartan Ops; alas my 360's power supply fried before I could play through any of the Episode 9 missions, so I'll have Ep. 9 & 10 to do. Still haven't played any of the War Games yet; haven't decided whether I will or not.

Civilization V is still a highly-contagious carrier for "onemoreturnitis".

-- Steve'll break off there, save to say that Netflix also kills a lot of excuses for being bored.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread