What are you playing/watching until Destiny is released?

by Beckx, Wednesday, February 20, 2013, 20:20 (4083 days ago) @ Mr Daax

Man, I gots a lot of stuff already to play and more I'm looking forward to playing this year. It's going to be a great year.

My current love is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, which has enormous replay value for me. Plus there are my evergreen titles - UMvC3, SSFIVAE, P4A, Mushihimesama Futari 1.5 BL, Spelunky, Aban Hawkins, and a few others.

On the PC front, I've got Kentucky Route Zero, Strike Suit Zero, Sleeping Dogs ($5 Steam sale :D), They Bleed Pixels, Amnesia, Dear Esther, Endless Space, Cave Story +, Antichamber (gives me motion sickness :(), To the Moon, Botanicula, and more already in a backlog to play.

Things I'm really looking forward to this year, in no order:

Darkstalkers Resurrection (so hyped, getting the e-capcom limited edition from Japan)

Caladrius (gothic themed MOSS shmup)

DoDonPachi SaiDaiDoJou (Cave's swan song on the 360)

Ketsui (classic Cave shmup, finally getting it in April)

The Wonderful 101 (wii u had me at Kamiya)

Shin Megami Tensei IV (3ds, if it comes stateside this year)

Persona 4 Golden (Vita, once I get a new memory card)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle (OH MY GOD. It probably won't be balanced, but OH MY GOD.)

Hatsune Miku Project Diva f (haters gonna hate)

plus several games that I've kickstarted should start trickling out, and god knows what the fall will bring, and there will be tons of games I've forgotten about. Then a new console in the holiday season will bring more than enough to tide me over til...whenever Destiny actually comes out. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread