uhhhhhh.... i think you misread (Destiny)

by Malagate @, Sea of Tranquility, Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 10:35 (3609 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I just want some justifications to back up the opinion.

Hmmmm. Here I thought the whole point of opinions was they they didn't need justification.

Maybe I expect a little more from people.

Consider it a personal So-What Test from me. You have an opinion. So what? Why should I care what you think?

Ooooh, you have a valid reason for taking up a particular position; one that is informed by facts and logic? And look at that, you can even defend it against others with unfounded opinions because it's supported by those crucial facts and that sensible logic.

So, what's in it for you?

I, as a fan of solid reasoning, might even be swayed by your logic and do the unthinkable: Choose to reassess my opinion and change it based on convincing logic or facts that were not previously clear to me.

It's an approach that many don't seem to take; perhaps for fear of seeming weak in their convictions, but I find it more of a benefit in being flexible in my thinking. It's done a lot for me, I highly recommend it.

I think it's just safe to say Schooly D would simply be happier playing the MC Collection.

Perhaps.

~m

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread