Orbit and Tower are problematic (Destiny)

by scarab @, Monday, July 21, 2014, 12:15 (3567 days ago) @ kapowaz

Bungie wants a public place where people can show off their stuff and be sociable but the hassle of getting there and back means that I put off going there as long as I can and when I do go I have specific things I need to do and I concentrate on them.

If I didn't have to decode stuff and put stuff in the vaults then I'd hardly go there.

Also, is it just me or does nobody bother with the gun selling guy? He sells stuff I can't use or stuff that is significantly worse than anything I already have. If what I suspect is true then Bungie will have the stats to confirm this.

And they cordon off the nicest part of the tower - it just seems to be the lobby for that Iron Banner thingy. What a waste of space - literally :-)

As for showing off my gear - I haven't felt the need. OTOH I do like the 3rd person view of my character - she's gorgeous - I'd shag me. And I like dancing for myself. But maybe that's TMI ;-)

Give us an area in the tower with poles and let us pole dance on them - that would be more sociable. If only Destiny had an Asari skin. Maybe we need somewhere like Purgatory. Is Bungie's Destiny too prudish? Can we have hot tubs?

Most of the lip colours are too extreme, the markings are mostly silly and some look a complete joke. Where are the Asian faces?

Why is it so hard to sit on all those leather couches? We seem to prefer to sit on the floor. Where we raised by wolves?

I'd like to be able to customize my salute. I've seen people do a European style bow, it's pretty cool. I'd like to be able to equip whichever:

style that I want.

I'd like

I'd also like an option to respond in kind - do whatever the other person has done to me. I don't mean that I have to choose it every time - I just check a checkbox on some setting screen and it's on until I switch it off. Maybe three settings:

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread