Once again investment ruins everything (iron banner) (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Tuesday, November 18, 2014, 10:24 (3467 days ago) @ wintermuteprime

Maybe he wouldn't have to beat on the same points if Bungie would FIX the problems that they've created through poor experience management.

I think they are fixing problems.

I think you can forgive a poster for getting frustrated with the constant mounting problems that are found every day, every patch, every update with this game. Just because there's some frustration in the post, it doesn't negate the validity of his concerns, or even the require you to be so callous in your disregard for it.

Again, I don't see mounting problems. I see problems being fixed. Cody congratulating himself for his wisdom does wear thin, and does reduce the effectiveness of communication--that and the fact that he's communicated a variation of the same point repeatedly for years. I don't how long you've been reading the forum, but many of us have come to expect these posts like clockwork.

Maybe, if Bungie had put out a finished product, instead of a 60% finished project and tweaked on the fly, none of us would be complaining about their screw ups, and instead, lauding the game for its cool factor and tricks and getting outside of maps and flying sparrows upside down and stuff like that. This 'PC version' mentality that a lot of companies seems to be adopting lately (looking at you, Titanfall) where they put out the absolute minimum of a product, then patch the hell out of it, just isn't going to fly with console gamers for very long.

C'mon. Do you really believe Destiny is the absolute minimum of a product? Give me a break.

If Cody wants to complain about it, GOOD. I agree with him. Deej reads posts...so if we don't make our points known, it's never going to change. Better to vent about it here, in an organized, respectful setting, than the shitstorm of death that is the Bungie.net venue.

I sure Deej has read his posts 50 times already. We get to complain about Cody, too, if we want to.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread