Once again investment ruins everything (iron banner) (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 08:50 (3467 days ago) @ Cody Miller

Well guess what? Folks just go afk now. Looks like people are queueing up into matchmaking, leaving, then coming back after 5 games and playing to redeem. I've gotten multiple afk teammates every match.

Just wondering, did you completely make this up?

It goes against my five-ish hour Iron Banner experience where I saw maybe one AFKer and it goes against the test I just ran where Destiny kicked me back to orbit after just over four minutes of inactivity* and it goes against our knowledge of Bungie building similar anti-AFKer systems into each of their games since at least Halo 3. So yeah, I have to wonder just how truthful you're being here...

Why is it I can solve this shit but Bungie can't?

Becasue huge, over exaggerated or just plain made up problem are easier to solve than small, minor legitimate ones?

*Interestingly, it kicked me directly after my second inactive death. The enemy team sorta ignored me since my initial spawn was a bit out of the way... My guess is it was more based on deaths without activity than just on time of inactivity and I might have been kicked sooner if the enemy hadn't looked straight at me and kept running but I'm not going to go back and test that for fear of having the automated systems mark me as a bad player. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread