That's just you two. Exotics are meant to be juggled! (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, February 20, 2015, 14:38 (3375 days ago) @ Claude Errera

Completely agree. I would just add that while this is a problem a lot of players don't face yet, it is a problem all players will inevitably come up against, some just sooner than others. You don't need to have every exotic and legendary... I got Icebreaker very early on. I had nowhere near the arsenal then that I have now, but the same problem was present. I instantly stopped using the 2 other exotics I had. As time went on, I kept hoping my exotic collection would end up being more useful, but it never did. \

So this is down, a lot, to your playstyle.

I've had Icebreaker for a while, and I use it sometimes - but I'd MUCH rather use, say, LDR, because it's not Exotic. And because I pretty infrequently find myself completely out of Special Ammo (the one place that IB really shines).

::shrug::

Even if I COULD use IB all the time, I probably wouldn't - because when you run out of ammo, shields on your enemies regen faster than your ammo does. With LDR, I can reload 4 new shots and keep taking down that Wizard's health, but with IB, if he's not dead when I hit zero, I have to start all over again.

That totally makes sense. As I said in one of my posts earlier in the thread, my complaints with exotics apply almost exclusively to the PvE side of things. I think the work out well in PvP. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread