Oh the fun we had (what I remember anyways) (Destiny)

by Up North 65 @, Monday, March 30, 2015, 14:30 (3316 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Sunday night started with Atheons hard, finished him without too much trouble, sub 2 hour run which left all of us surprised and Relekh got her first Vex out of it. Planned to run Crotas so some people dropped but we found others, we always do. This is where the night got interesting. To quote the Great Venerable Master Funk, "I never had this much fun in the Abyss" going on to liken our method of two lamps forward, one lamp back no man left behind to the Marine Corps. We even managed to make the bridge interesting, I was floofing around the gatekeeper on the center plate when I floofed too far and went off the edge. This prompted the gatekeeper to follow suit as well as Wu who was trying to kill it. I think when we finally finished the section there was 5 gatekeepers and only 4 people on the far side. Oh and Relekh had the bridge fall apart on her twice in one go. Ir Yut was pretty uneventful, I snagged a Dragons Breath which I don't have. Crota was smooth as well, Grand Master Funk got a TLW.

Then the poop hit the proverbial fan, and the fun and games started in a VOG normal run. We had Raga (who wishes to change his GT to Unit Cohesion), Grand Master Funk, Robot (the vegetarian) Chicken, Relekh who now knows how to use the relic, Some Hobo we picked up, Hank Hill showed up on his Mower for a while, and a very drunk North. GMF decided during the oracles he would melee all the hobgoblins, We had 3 people at one point alive and it was a revive and be killed sort of run. We busted some myths in the gorgons labrynth. Being invisible in fact does not attract the gorgons to you, unless someone shoots you with a rocket. You can yell and scream like Zoidberg and it wont attract them. When several people are across the jumping puzzle and someone decides to punch a gorgon you all wipe, but only to the top of the puzzle. We ran both portals simultaneously, but due to bad commo on Chickens part he didn't understand when I killed the gatekeeper and had to blindly stumble his way through. We found out that having 5 people taking out oracles makes easy work, but tracking everyone down with the relic to cleanse was like herding cats. GMF got his first corrective measure, Chickens got kinky boots, and I finally managed to snag a Gally.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread