Oh the fun we had (what I remember anyways) (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, March 30, 2015, 15:34 (3316 days ago) @ Up North 65

Yeah, they pulled me out of Bioshock Infinite. Some twenty minutes and 7GB of Destiny later I joined in during the end of the Confluxes with a terrible weapon set. I ended up walking slowly off the edge of the spawn platform after a wipe because my controller's left stick sucks and ended up watching three of them barely survive getting marked over and over while I transferred myself some good guns. With proper weapons in hand I... continued to watch the three stooges almost but not quite fail to the point I was rooting for the Vex. Finally back in the game after sorta kinda threatening that Life Is Strange would be less boring we all proceeded to try and fail to block the Templar from teleporting. With that done I took the real (not secret Spirt Bloom chest) way to the Gorgons and made the most remarkable almost doomed jump ever down to the ground floor. I'd never gone through the doorway before so I had no idea how to get down... so I just jumped and used the Titan's ability to regenerate their double jump in mid air to somehow keep myself slow enough to do a zero apparent health landing.

Then it got silly.

Like where I activated a Gorgon while Funk was still trying to get to the first post Templar chest. He picked up The Last Word one moment before we all died. Or where we ruined each others attempts to get the Gorgon chest via: Rockets, grenades, gunfire, bumbling, Fist of Havoc, Blade Dancing, wrong turns, ineptitude, double jumping, Radiance, Shoulder Charging, missed jumps, and poor timing. Once we finally got the chest and escape the maze I went back just to see what happens if you're discovered while everyone else is doing the jumping puzzle. You die... but can respawn.

We got more serious from there and beyond me purposely going into a portal as we defended them from the final wave of Praetorians we did pretty well. I added a few shards to my stupidly large pile but enjoyed it because it we had silly fun instead of raiding for raiding's sake.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread