Possible Hive overdose? (Destiny)

by CougRon, Auburn, WA, USA, Wednesday, May 06, 2015, 14:32 (3302 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

I agree, I think they've focused a little too much on the Hive. According to past leaks the Comet release is supposed to take place on a large Hive ship. I'm just not picturing anything that could be greatly interesting about that. Why couldn't it be on a large Cabal ship? Given what we already know about the Hive any giant 'ship environment' is likely to be dark and rocky and close quarters, magnificent views of the outside space are not to be expected. Plus I always got the impression the Hive mostly get around by dimensional travel, rather then spacial. Since we only know a little bit about the Cabal I can see us getting introduced to large open tech environment that fit in with what's been constructed on Mars. No need to be dusty either, it can be rich in 'native' Cabal plant life--I'm picturing a giant domed archology full of trees and parks with large cabal buildings sprinkled throughout and surrounding. We already know the cabal can move moons, why not make one into a giant spaceship, big enough to do patrol missions on?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread