First disappointing reveal (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Wednesday, May 06, 2015, 17:45 (3284 days ago) @ Xenos

First of all, nobody wants to see you die over and over. Play on an easier level, or get better players.

Secondly, I am sure Prison of Elders will be decently fun, and it would be a great addition to House of Wolves IN ADDITION to a raid. From what I've seen, it is absolutely not a substitute in any way shape or for for the raid experience. It may be difficult, but I don't see a lot of new challenges that a well crafted raid can provide. It strikes me as a very 'easy' effort just designing an arena and populating it with enemies. Further, I could easily see myself and the DBO PS4 team dispatching these rounds quickly. I was noticing things and ways to play that would have been simple to execute, yet they didn't do it because they are bad.

I am also sad they are doubling down on the overleveling of enemies as a way to provide difficulty, like in Crota Hard. The game needs new challenges. Get Luke back in here and let him work his magic.

Thirdly, that yelling guy was annoying as shit, and I was embarrassed watching that.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread